Specialization: show jumping, dressage, for kids, for lovers, for training
The ideal horse for children, beginners and professionals
The mare Lady Di, date of birth: 2007, horse breed: Hanoverian, height: 162 cm., The tournament: 130 cm.
- Has the makings of innate quality
- Comfortable in the saddle
- Easy and fun to give in training
- Easy to manage.
- No problem at work and care, transportation, forging, departure to field
- Fair and honest
- The best for children and novice riders of any age, the horse will be a good teacher
- Even for a 3-year-old child completely safe horse (at the International Exhibition of thoroughbred horses from 8 to 9 March 2014 in Minsk, they walked even 3-year-old kids).
- With pleasure, clean, stable and high-quality acts jumping, reliable partner in the tournament - 130 cm.
- Has the potential for dressage - easily and simply takes all the elements of youthful drive to Menke, light on the movements and management.
- No problems with character, quite friendly.